Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mini-Project: Perfumes

This is my mini project on how to display perfume bottles beautifully. 

Inspirations below: 

Display on a cake stand. 

Okay, this is a classic one, a simple white plate. No stealing the show of the lovely bottles.  

This is another one, much more fancier. Almost too fancy but I like the mirror reflections of the bottles. 

Display on a food tray. 

Not just any regular food tray can do, has to be a pretty/fancy/beautiful one, like this one in the picture: 

I have to admit I love mirrors a lot~ ❤️

Display on spice racks. 

This is a great idea! For people who want their perfumes to display in a simple way but neatly this is the one. Spice racks make perfect size for those perfume bottles. How come I have never thought of that? Orz... 

Anyway, me myself is not really a "simple" person (meaning too simple of an object will not please me :xD) I'd definitely, definitely go for the fancier options!! Would like to try the cake stand, see how it goes, will update... 

Above,