Thursday 14 April 2016

2016-04-14 The first time, I packed so light for a trip.

The first time, I packed so light, for a trip. 


The customs agent was surprised, "You're going for two weeks, with no checked bags. How could you do that?" 

Well, I do, sort of, I have a carry-on luggage. I just packed light. Everything that's redundant... They are not in my bag. I only have the basics for this trip: 
- Basic wears (enough for 3-4 days, and then wash, and dry, and re-use again)  
- Basic skincare (All-in-ones) 
- Simple makeup (foundation, eyebrow, blush) 

I was a bit worrying yesterday while I packed "would these be enough for the trip?" But I thought again, on a regular basis we only NEED the very minimal, and if the worst case turned out I can always buy things I need in another country (Hey! Souvenirs!) 

So yea, here it is, I'm ready to fly!